30 - the natural number following 29 and preceding 31.
30 - the minimum age for United States senators.
30 - the number of tracks on the Beatles' White Album.
30 - the address of Rockefeller Plaza in NYC where SNL is taped.
30 - the second point gained in the game of tennis.
The Frisky compiled a list of 30 things every man should have by the age of 30. Looks like Jake has ticked off quite a few of those already. Yay for Jake! Some examples:
1. A skin care regimen. C’mon guys, healthy complexions aren’t just for metrosexuals!
6. A tailored suit.
10. A trusted barber or hair stylist.
8. A smile he uses generously.
27. A great razor.
30. At least one sex move he’s received lots of positive feedback on.
Or 30 must-have life skills before turning 30. Some more examples:
7. dance a “slow dance” without looking like an idiot
25. hold a baby
28. make dogs and cats love you
29. help someone (an older or ill person, a woman you’re trying to impress, your mother) out of a car
. . .
[Still awaiting this picture]
Finally, to complement the free apps he must already have on his new iPhone 4 (Yelp, Urbanspoon, OpenTable, Shazam) he might be interested in these essential 30 free apps compiled by TechRadar.
And Jake, no longer will you be able to use the phrase "Don't trust anyone over thirty".
Includes pics from IHJ